NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of The Bishop’s College Past Pupils’ Association will be held on Saturday November 20th 2021 at 10.30 am, at the Bishop’s College Auditorium.
Programme for Annual General Meeting
9.45 am – Registration
10.30 am – Annual General Meeting
11.45 am – Vote of Thanks
- To read the Notice Convening the Meeting
- To read and confirm the Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the Minutes
- Resolutions to be passed: Amendments to the Constitution
- To adopt the Annual Report of the Honorary Secretaries
- To adopt accounts for the year ending 31st March 2021 and the Honorary Treasurer’s Report
- To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year
- To appoint Vice Patron
- Confirmation of the Executive Committee for 2021/2022
- Address by President
- Any other business for which 7 days notice has been given
In terms of Section (5) of Rule 10 of the Constitution relating to the Annual General Meeting, not less than 7 days notice shall be given in writing to the Hony. Jt. Secretaries of any other business to be transacted at the Annual General Meeting.
Copies of the Audited Accounts and the proposed amendments to the Constitution will be made available at the PPA Office. Please call: 114330012 (on weekdays from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm) for your copies.
Sunella Dissanayeke – Mohotti & Hasnah Mohideen
Hony Jt. Secretaries
October 30, 2021